What is MiniDive ?
MiniDive a French company which wishes make diving more accessible and easy to use for all with a maximum of safety.
Discover the underwater world with new mini dive tank designed and tested to be used easily, more convenient than classic scuba diving equipment.
Presentation of the MiniDive Pro / Pro+ / Carbon
The autonomy of one tank is 5 to 10 min for the Pro, 10 to 15 mins for the Pro+ and 20 mins average for the Carbon.
MiniDive Pro : 0.5 L / 30 cu in • MiniDive Pro+ : 0.8 L / 50 cu in • MiniDive Carbon : 1.1 L / 68 cu in
The interest of the MiniDive Pro is its refill facility. There are 4 possibilities to fill the tank, from :
- The Hand Pump : Simple use and designed to fill the tank everywhere
- The Mini Electric Compressor : Portable, you can carry it easily and fill the tank very quickly
- Another Scuba Tank : Need a little adapter called Filling Station to transfer the air from the large dive tank
- A Classic Diving Compressor : Filling like every other large tanks
The bottles are very light, between 2 kg (4.4 lbs) and 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs), the weight felt underwater is less than 1 kg.
A navy blue protection allows to protect the tank against the small shocks and the scratches.
The maximal authorized depth of use is 3 m for non-divers.
The MiniDive tanks have been thought, designed, developed and standardized to ensure the maximal security for the user to have the simplest possible use. The products meet to all mandatory standards.
Presentation of the Compressed Air Tank (Recharge)
If you want or need more time under water, the compressed air tank allows you to switch from an empty tank to a full one thanks to a simple operation of screwing/unscrewing.
This operation takes less than 10 seconds, this compressed air tank is practical, lightweight and easy of use.
All tanks are interchangeable with each other, regardless of capacity.
Presentation of the M4S Hand Pump
The difference between the M4S Pump and a classical bike pump is its internal conception which allows to reach more important pressures (10 times higher).
The filling of the MiniDive Pro is not possible with a bike pump.
Its main advantage is its maneuverability as well as its capacity to be used autonomously for the user without electric or other energy source.
The highest pressure authorized is 200 bar (3000 psi).
Every M4S Pump has a filter.
The time of pumping is of 12-15 minutes on average, a small time of cooling is necessary after 5 minutes of continuous use.
The M4S Pump is :
- Light : With only 2 kg (4.4 lbs) you can move it easily
- Compact : With only 62 cm (24 in) height and 21 cm (8 in) wide, it is easily transportable
- Safe and ergonomic : The integrated manometer allows an easier pressure control
Presentation of the Minicomp (Mini Electric Compressor)
The MiniComp can fill the MiniDive Pro in 3 mins only and the MiniDive Carbon in 5 mins.
The Minicomp has special filters that filter humidity, oil, smell and particles, one little filter is needed for each fill, it's very quick and simple to change.
The Minicomp is :
- Lightweight : 17 kg (37 lbs) only, it's the lightest high pressure compressor with filters on the market, you can easily take it with one hand
- Compact : Its dimensions are 35 x 18 x 37,5 cm / 14 x 7 x 14 in (LxWxH), you can put it easily in your boat, car or cupboard
- Sure : A manometer with a auto-stop permit to stop the MiniComp automatically at the desired pressure