What is MiniDive ?
It is a French company that wants to democratize diving for all with a maximum of safety. MiniDive is a new easy to use mini scuba tank, designed and tested to be used by everyone.
For this, we have imagined products more practical and more accessible than traditional diving equipment.
Presentation of the MiniDive Pro / Pro+ / Carbon / Carbon+ / Carbon Max
The autonomy of one tank is 5 to 10 minutes for the MiniDive Pro, 10 to 15 minutes for the Pro +, 6 to 11 minutes for the Carbon, 15 to 20 minutes for the Carbon+ and more than 25 minutes for the Carbon Max.
The strong point of MiniDive tanks is their ease of refilling with compressed air.
There are 5 possibilities for refilling:
- A Hand Pump: simple to use and can be used anywhere.
- A 12 V Electric Mini Compressor: light and compact, it allows you to fill the bottle effortlessly using a 12 V battery.
- A 220 V Mini Electric Compressor: portable, it allows to recharge the bottle very quickly.
- Another Scuba Tank: requires a DIN filling station or yoke to transfer air.
- A Classic Scuba Compressor: to fill the tank like all scuba tanks.
The tanks are very light, between 2 kg and 2.5 kg, the weight felt underwater is less than 1 kg.
A protection allows to protect the tank against small shocks and scratches.
The maximum depth allowed for non-divers is 3 m.
The MiniDive tanks have been thought, designed, manufactured and standardized to ensure maximum safety for the user and to make its use as easy as possible. They meet all mandatory application standards for diving equipment.
Presentation of the Compressed Air Tank
If you wish to have a greater autonomy underwater, the compressed air tank allows you to go from an empty tank to a full one thanks to a simple screwing/unscrewing operation.
This operation is done in less than 10 seconds and this compressed air tank is practical, light and easy to use.
All bottles are interchangeable with each other, regardless of size.
Presentation of the M4S Hand Pump
The difference between the M4S Pump and a classical bike pump is its internal conception which allows to reach more important pressures (10 times higher).
The filling of the MiniDive is not possible with a bike pump.
Its main advantage is its maneuverability as well as its capacity to be used autonomously for the user without electricity or other energy source.
The highest pressure authorized is 200 bar (3000 psi).
Every M4S Pump has a filter.
The time of pumping is of 12-15 minutes on average, a small time of cooling is necessary after 5 minutes of continuous use.
The M4S Pump is :
- Light : With only 2 kg (4.4 lbs) you can move it easily
- Compact : With only 62 cm (24 in) height and 21 cm (8 in) wide, it is easily transportable
- Safe and ergonomic : The integrated manometer allows an easier pressure control
Présentation of the 12 V MiniComp
The MiniComp 12 V can fill the MiniDive Pro in 15 minutes and the MiniDive Carbon and Pro+ in 20 minutes.
The MiniComp 12 V contains special filters that filter out moisture, oil, smells and particles. A filter is required for each full refill, but changing the filter is quick and easy.
The MiniComp 12 V is light and compact. With only 6 kg, you can take the compressor everywhere and refill your MiniDive tank by connecting it to a 12 V battery.
You also have the possibility to connect it directly to the mains, using the 12 V - 220 V converter available on our website.
Presentation of the 220 V Minicomp
The 220 V MiniComp can fill the MiniDive Pro in only 3 minutes, the MiniDive Carbon and Pro+ in 4 minutes, the MiniDive Carbon+ in 6 minutes and the MiniDive Carbon Max in 8 minutes.
The MiniComp 220 V contains special filters that filter out moisture, oil, smells and particles. A filter is required for each full refill, but changing the filter is quick and easy.
The 220 V Minicomp is :
- Lightweight: only 17 kg. It is the lightest high pressure compressor with filter on the market, it is easy to carry with one hand.
- Compact: Its dimensions are 35 x 18 x 37.5 cm (L x W x H), it can be easily stored in a boat trunk or a car trunk.
- Safe: A pressure gauge with an auto-stop allows the MiniComp to stop automatically at the desired pressure.